Day & Night Towing, Inc.
“We’re there when you needs us: Day & Night”
What We Do:
- Heavy equipment towing
- Removal of unregistered, abandoned and illegally parked vehicles.
- Private property and trespass towing.
- Personalized Service Account Manager.
- Removal of vehicles from Fire Lanes and Handicap Area.
- Vehicles with Flat Tires
- Vehicle Stored on Property or Inoperable.
OUR TOWING SERVICE DOCUMENTS VEHICLES IN VIOLATION OF YOUR POLICIES BY USING DIGITAL PICTURES. TAKEN WHEN “THE WALK & TAG PROGRAM” IS IMPLEMENTED. PICTURES ARE TAKEN AGAIN, PRIOR TO TOWING. GIVING YOU PEACE OF MIND THAT ALL VEHICLES TOWED ARE IN VIOLATION.
NOTE: THESE PICTURES ARE KEPT ON FILE AND CAN BE USED TO SETTLE ANY DISPUTES OR CONFLICTS.
Recovering A Towed Vehicle:
To recover your vehicle, please bring the following items:
a) Clean Title: Not signed over to another party. Title with your name printed on the front.
b) Current Registration
c) If registration is expired, you need a movement permit from the DMV (Dept of Motor Vehicles in Nevada).
d) Rental vehicles require a rental contract in your name.
Insurance Papers Are Not Acceptable As Proof Of Ownership!
Day & Night Acceptable Forms of Identification:
– All State and Federal Government Issued Photo Identification Cards
– Drivers License, Passport, Sheriff Cards, Health Cards, Gaming Cards, INS Aliens Cards.
– A release forms if your vehicle has a hold.
Method of Payment:
Cash (We do not accept credit cards or checks of any kind as methods of payments).